First aid training courses in Fort William, Lochaber, Argyll & Bute, Mallaig, Fort Augustus, the West Coast and the Highlands
First Aid Training during 'Lockdown'
How does the Coronavirus and 'social distancing' affect first aid for your business?
The Health & Safety Executive have given some advice on how to still look after your staff and fulfil your legal obligation.
- Re-assess your first aid needs do you have less staff in? Then you may need less trained first aiders.
- Is your site near other working business’s. Could you share first aiders?
- Reduce or stop higher risk parts of your business.
- Your first aiders training about to expire? For First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid at Work you can extend it by three months if it expired on or after 16th of March
How we can help you!
Local business's and employers need local help.
Currently, we don’t know when or how restrictions will be lifted. When they are Highland First Aid will be ready to help you and your team.
- Monthly local first aid training courses.
- Need training NOW! We’ll come to you, even if you only have 1 person who needs to be trained. We’ll come and do a course at your premises at the standard price of one place on our standard courses. So you can get the training you need for your staff ASAP.
- We’ll also offer you the best price, if you a a number of staff who need first aid training we’ll make sure you get the best deal, might be a discount of our monthly local courses or a group course at your venue we will make sure you get the best price with the best training for your needs.
Workplace First Aid
The Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) qualification enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid. This one-day course covers a range of CPR and first aid skills required to administer first aid in a low risk workplace such as a shop. This is one the best selling courses.
We regular run this first aid training course in Fort William.
The First Aid at Work 3 day course provides in-depth training for people who are required to be first aiders within the workplace, ideal for industry, those working with machines or hazardous equipment. We regular run this first aid training course in Fort William. This is one the best selling courses.
We can bring any of our courses to your location – saving you the time and expense of having staff travel. If you do not have appropriate training space, we can provide a suitable local venue and the necessary equipment. Either of these solutions can reduce your first aid training costs. We have an excellent venue for first aid training courses in Fort William or we can source a more suitable venue.
Forestry First Aid +F
The 8 hour +F Emergency First aid covers first aid for low risk workplaces that are within 10 minutes of help (i.e. a road an ambulance can use) and all the +F needed for work on Forestry Commission Land. We run regular forestry first aid +F courses in Fort William This is one the best selling courses.
A 3 day course that covers all the realistic first aid solutions your team need for working in industrial forestry. We run regular Forestry First Aid +F courses in Fort William. This is one the best selling courses.
Outdoor First Aid
You have probably done a number of outdoor first aid courses already. This professional course takes you from a competent first aider to a highly skilled one, still using the contents of a simple first aid kit. Ideal for British Mountain Guides, Mountain Training, Canoe Scotland qualification holders. If you ski, climb, paddle or mountain bike in remote areas and have already done a 2 day course this is an ideal next course.
Defibrillators and Basic First Aid
Often the best value for money solution for defibrillator training is to book your own course. If you have a large enough venue this option can offer significant savings. Contact us to start arranging your course
Book a Course for Your Team
If we do not have the right course for your team and your workplace, we can work with the awarding body ITC First to put together the right course. Working with you we can make sure it covers ‘due diligence’ and equips your staff to solve any realistic first aid problems they may deal with.
Want to book online and pay by invoice?
Book your places and put this code in the coupon code section in the checkout