First Aid at Work – 18 hours (3 days)
Emergency First Aid at Work 18 hour (over 3 days)
An 18 hours course spread over 3 days that covers managing risk in a medium hazard environment such a light engineering and assembly work, food processing, warehousing, extensive work with dangerous machinery or sharp instruments, construction, chemical manufacture.
Who is Emergency First Aid at Work for?
- Your staff who operate machinery or work in an environment that increases the risk of a first aid incident
- If your risk assessment covers burns, drowning, severe cuts / lacerations and crush injuries this is a very effective course
Don’t forget to use the online booking discounts at the checkout!
10% off for one place, the code is: onebooking
15% off for two places, the code is: twobookings
20% off for three or more places. the cod is: threebookings
If you want to be invoiced just use this code at the check out: invoiceus
For the qualification specification and assessment principles for First Aid at Work see ITC Certificate in First Aid
How do I choose the right first aid course?
If you are an employer or manager your risk assessment should help to indicate what is the most suitable first aid course for your level of risk.
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) produce clear and straightforward advice. Look at these links http://www.hse.gov.uk/firstaid/legislation.htm
And this great free download from HSE
Still not sure? Contact us and we can work with you to find the right course.
How do I know that Highland First Aid is offering appropriate first aid training?
It’s important to check the training you need meets the requirements of ‘due diligence’ that employers have to carry out before selecting a course. At Highland First Aid we have made that easy:
- The qualifications we offer are accredited by Scottish Qualification Authority sqa.org.uk
- So our courses are externally verified for compliance and quality
- Our trainers are all qualified
- Our trainers all have Advanced First Aid qualifications
- Trainers carry out regular professional development and first aid refresher
- We work with ITC First itcfirst.org.uk to provide another layer of verification, observations and professional development