First Aid at Work – Re-validation (2 Day)
First Aid at Work – Re-validation (2 days)
A 2 day course to revalidate the 3 day First Aid at Work course. You need to have done the full 3 day course within the last three years or done a revalidation course in the last three years. Check the date on your certificate to make sure.
Who is First Aid at Work – Re-validation for?
- Your staff who operate machinery or work in an environment that increases the risk of a first aid incident
- If your risk assessment covers burns, drowning, severe cuts / lacerations and crush injuries this is a very effective course
How do I choose the right first aid course?
If you are an employer or manager your risk assessment should help indicate what is the most suitable first aid course for your level of risk.
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) produce clear and straightforward advice. Look at these links http://www.hse.gov.uk/firstaid/legislation.htm
And this great free download from HSE
Still not sure? Contact us and we can work with you to find the right course.
How do I know that Highland First Aid is offering appropriate first aid training?
It’s important to check the training you need meets the requirements of ‘due diligence’ that employers have to carry out before selecting a course. At Highland First Aid we have made that easy:
- The qualifications we offer are accredited by Scottish Qualification Authority https://accreditation.sqa.org.uk/accreditation/home
- So our courses are externally verified for compliance and quality
- Our trainers are all qualified
- Our trainers all have Advanced First Aid qualifications
- Trainers carry out regular professional development and first aid refreshers
- We work with ITC First itcfirst.org.uk to provide another layer of verification, observations and professional development
You can find more advice in HSE’s information sheet GEIS3 Selecting a first-aid training provider: A guide for employers (www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/geis3.htm)