Outdoor First Aid Course – 2 Day
Outdoor First Aid Course – 2 day (16 hours)
16 hours over 2 days for those working in remote environments, i.e more than 30 minutes from immediate help.
Who is the Outdoor First Aid Course for?
Outdoor instructors who need a 2 day first aid course for their qualifications. Suitable for British Mountain Guides, Association of Mountaineering Instructors, International Mountain Leaders, Summer & Winter Mountain Leaders, Mountain Rescue teams, Canoe and Kayak coaches and leaders, snow sports and sailing.
Ideal for estate and forestry workers and gillies working in the Highlands.
For the full qualification specifications see:
ITC Outdoor Certificate in First Aid
If you want to be invoiced just use this code at the check out: invoiceus
How do I choose the right first aid course?
If you are an employer or manager your risk assessment should help indicate what is the most suitable first aid course for your level of risk.
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) produce clear and straightforward advice. Look at these links http://www.hse.gov.uk/firstaid/legislation.htm
And this great free download from HSE
Still not sure? Contact us and we can work with you to find the right course.
How do I know that Highland First Aid is offering appropriate first aid training?
It’s important to check the training you need meets the requirements of ‘due diligence’ that employers have to carry out before selecting a course. At Highland First Aid we have made that easy:
- The qualifications we offer are accredited by Scottish Qualification Authority sqa.org.uk
- So our courses are externally verified for compliance and quality
- Our trainers are all qualified
- Our trainers all have Advanced First Aid qualifications
- Trainers carry out regular professional development and first aid refreshers
- We work with ITC First itcfirst.org.uk to provide another layer of verification, observations and professional development