Paediatric First Aid – 12hrs – 2 days
Award in Paediatric First Aid Level 3
This qualification meets Ofsted requirements for those working in early years settings. Currently the EYFS statutory framework requires at least one person who has a current paediatric first aid certificate to be on the premises or outings at all times, when children are present.
The qualification will benefit all who spend time in the early years environment and with pre-puberty children.
If you want to be invoiced just use this code at the check out: invoiceus
How do I choose the right first aid course?
If you are an employer or manager your risk assessment should help indicate what is the most suitable first aid course for your level of risk.
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) produce clear and straightforward advice. Look at these links http://www.hse.gov.uk/firstaid/legislation.htm
And this great free download from HSE
Still not sure? Contact us and we can work with you to find the right course.
How do I know that Highland First Aid is offering appropriate first aid training?
It’s important to check the training you need meets the requirements of ‘due diligence’ that employers have to carry out before selecting a course. At Highland First Aid we have made that easy:
- The qualifications we offer are accredited by Scottish Qualification Authority https://accreditation.sqa.org.uk/accreditation/home
- So our courses are externally verified for compliance and quality
- Our trainers are all qualified
- Our trainers all have Advanced First Aid qualifications
- Trainers carry out regular professional development and first aid refreshers
- We work with ITC First itcfirst.org.uk to provide another layer of verification, observations and professional development